1 083 119
A nighttime panoramic photograph of this mythical noise of French Provence. Among countless stars and the complete visible part of our Milky Way. From north to south. With in the foreground the extraordinary Chapel "Chapelle Sainte-Croix", shrouded in mystical light. And in the background, of course, the famous radio tower of Mont Ventoux.
A must have photo for any cyclist, hiker or mountain biker who has ever climbed the mountain.
Further sights in this photo:
- The southern Alpine peaks (left)
- The Andromeda galaxy (left)
- The bright lights of the Côte d'Azur cities (right)
- The Mediterranean Sea (right)
- A stretch of the northern D974 from Malaucène (left)
- And with some searching, several constellations can be found
This artworks is offered by Jeroen Lagerwerf
Jeroen Lagerwerf is a nature and landscape photographer from the small town of Leuth in Gelderland. His work is usually characterized by contrasting colours, a different representation of our landscape and mystical tension. His predilection for the night is also striking. Both in nature and in urban areas.