During the French Revolution, the Liedekerke-Beaufort family left Vêves Castle to live in a nearby farmhouse. After the revolution, in 1886 the family commissioned the English architect Milner to design a castle right next to this farm as a summer residence. Until World War II, the castle remained occupied by the family. From World War II, the castle was used by the SNCB as a children's home and from around 1980 it was used for outdoor sports activities for children. Since 1991, the castle has been empty.
This artworks is offered by Jack Tet